Careers at Wellist
Wellist is always looking for talented individuals to join our team as we are continuing to grow. We'd love to hear from you!
If you don't see an open position for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com with your resume.
We’re a team united by a driving passion to improve the lives of patients, employees, and families. We work tirelessly together to do the right thing for our clients, users, and each other - and doing the right thing, it turns out, isn’t that easy. With equal parts grit, creativity, empathy, adaptability and just plain hard work, we strive to make the impossible possible: delivering a whole-person care.
Perks of Working at Wellist
Vacation and Time Off
- Three weeks paid time-off
- Seven paid company holidays and three floating / optional holidays
- Five days sick leave; one of which can be used as a ‘wellness’ day to manage personal well-being
- Additional marriage, parental, and bereavement benefits (as applicable)
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage through BlueCross Blue Shield of Massachusetts including a fitness reimbursement (up to $150), telehealth options, and family planning services
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) through Vanguard
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
What they say about Wellist
I was looking for a meaty, impactful role in a diverse, fast-moving, forward-thinking company with a mission that sparked my passion. The opportunity to help shape Wellist’s future checked all my boxes.
I love being a part of a small, smart, focused team where we are measuring our impact by directly helping people who are often on a difficult and scary medical journey. We’re dedicated to making a human difference, which to me is vastly more fulfilling than selling a few more widgets or helping an “influencer” increase their likes.
Working here has given me a different perspective on patient care. It has shown me how the simplest thing like a list, can make a difference on how a person heals, and that is awesome!
We help people who are often in the most vulnerable moment of their lives - and it extends to the internal team too. When I was having a hard time, the team rallied to my support in a heartbeat. And it's not so that I could do my job better, but because it's genuinely who we are.